Twitter and Linkedin hooked each other

Thursday, November 12, 2009





I was updating my Linkedin profile and then I came a cross a invitation that I can hook up my Linkedin profile to my Twitter account.

I found out that this is the new features of Linkedin as they announced a partnership that will allow users to share information across both social-networking platforms.

Linkedin is a business-oriented social networking site.and   an interconnected network of experienced professionals from around the world while Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. TechnoGag - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger